This page contains detailed information for speaker applicants.
INSTRUCTIONS & IMPORTANT DATES
- Please read through this entire page.
- Take a look at Dr. Bennett’s Wish List.
- Complete the regular application form to get a seat at KRIYA Conference. Getting a seat at KRIYA Conference is a separate process from getting a speaker slot. You need to complete both forms.
- Complete the speaker application form below. Deadline is July 31.
- After your speaker application form is received, Dr. Bennett may wish to speak with you. She will contact you to set up a meeting, if needed.
- We will notify you of your application status and speaker application status by August 15.
- Confirmed speakers will receive an email from our CME partner (PeerPoint Medical Education Institute) regarding your financial disclosures. You must reply to that email within 7 days of receipt, so please look for it.
- Your PowerPoint or Keynote slides must be submitted by September 15 for review. Note that we may post your slides online in the future.
INFORMATION FOR SPEAKERS
* Speakers are welcome to give a talk on any aspect of working with ketamine in psychiatry or psychotherapy.
* Your speaker application will be assessed on the strength of the Proposed Talk section. Please submit a detailed abstract.
* Talks will be 20-25 minutes (single slot) or 40-50 minutes (double slot).
* We will do Q&A in a panel format (with multiple speakers responding to the same questions). All speakers are expected to participate in panel discussions. Time for Q&A is separate from your speaker slot.
* Speakers and panelists are expected to attend the entire conference (both days from 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM).
* You are welcome to propose more than one talk, if you wish, but you must submit a separate and complete speaker application form for each talk.
* Only the primary speaker or the panel chairperson needs to submit a speaker application form. There can be more than one speaker in a speaker slot, but additional speaker(s) needs to be approved by Dr. Bennett before September 15.
* More information will be posted here later about available equipment, etc.
SPEAKER DISCOUNTS & TRAVEL AWARDS
* There is one (1) Speaker Discount available per speaker slot. Typically, the Speaker Discount goes to the primary speaker in the speaker slot or the chairperson of a panel discussion. However, it is possible to split the Speaker Discount among several speakers or panel members, if you desire.
* There are a limited number of Travel Awards available for international speakers, to help defray the costs of airfare and accommodations. These Travel Awards are not available to clinicians in private practice who are living in the United States. Travel Awards are offered at the sole discretion of Dr. Bennett. Note that all speakers are responsible for arranging and paying for their own travel plans.
* Your credit card will not be charged until your speaker status is determined.