KRIYA Institute is pleased to be partnered with PeerPoint Medical Education to offer CME for clinicians who attended KRIYA Conference. CME can be converted into CEU if needed; please refer to your state licensing board for forms and instructions. CME certificates will be available online approximately 10 days after KRIYA Conference. Please follow the instructions below:
– Go to https://peerptlogin.com
– For EMAIL, use the email address that you used to register for KRIYA Conference.
– For PASSWORD, use your first name. It is case sensitive.
– On the next screen, click on COMPLETE TESTS AND SURVEYS.
– Click on KRIYA CONFERENCE 2019.
– Complete the PeerPoint survey and click on SAVE.
– On the next screen, on the right side, click on ASSIGN CREDIT HOURS.
– Indicate the number of hours that you attended KRIYA Conference. Maximum number of hours is 14. Click on SAVE CREDIT HOURS.
– Click on PRINT CME CERTIFICATES.
– Click on VIEW/PRINT.
– You will need to save this file on your device, or send it to your printer.